Terms and conditions of hire for Bollington Community Centre
This page details our customer terms and conditions for:
Bollington Community Centre
56 Ovenhouse Lane,
Macclesfield, SK10 5EX
Registered Charity Number : 1173917
- We agree to vacate the premises at the time stated when booking the room
- We agree to leave the premises clean & tidy (equipment is available in the cleaners store room located between the Disabled toilet and the Gents toilet). Any damage or breakages must be reported to a BCC committee member and may incur costs to replace or repair if required.
- We agree to indemnify Bollington Community Centre from and against all costs, claims, losses, damages or proceedings arising from;
any loss, theft or damage relating to any property of the hirer brought onto the premises by reason of the hire.
the hirer will comply with all safety regulations regarding the use of electrical and gas equipment and shall ensure that all such electrical equipment used during the hire is used in a safe manner. Any electrical equipment brought in by the hirer will be safe and PAT tested by a qualified electrician.
- The Key holder or person being given admission to the building assumes responsible for building and persons. They should be aware of their responsibilities under the Health and Safety Acts and fully appraise themselves with the BCC Safety Manual (held on the kitchen counter at BCC). If using the kitchen area, users must also be aware:
Only trained personnel are permitted to use the dishwasher
- No children are permitted in the kitchen at any time
- Use of the cookers is permitted only if trained in their safe operation
- It is now against the law to smoke anywhere in the building, this includes the entrance lobby. Use of smoke bombs, dry ice machines etc are strictly prohibited as they interfere with the fire alarm system.
A refund for cancellation of a booking will only be given if the hirer gives at least one weeks notice of cancellation. If the cancellation is between 2 days and 1 week before the even then a 50% refund will apply. If the cancellation is 2 days or less then no refund will be given.